Kitchenaid KFGU766VSS 5 Burners Stainless Steel Clear Coat Surface Architect Series II

Kitchenaid KFGU766VSS 5 Burners Stainless Steel Clear Coat Surface Architect Series II

I am a professional chef and use this cooktop frequently. The 20k btu burner is fantastic. I shopped around considering many professional models and SS higher end types. At about $1200 this was an awesome value! None of the other cooktops I saw had a 20k burner. I'm really happy with the aesthetics as well. It integrates very well into my new modern kitchen. Most of all after 6 months it still looks like new. The construction is seameless Stainless and cleans up with a little Barkeepers Friend cleanser perfectly. 

I paired thw cooktop with the Kitchenaide downdraft system with the external blower. This was a great move, the external blower keeps the kitchen quiet and performs very well. 

All in all a great purchase!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...